How It Works:
The run is similar to an urban scavenger hunt, and the rules are simple:
- 5:30 – 5:45 is registration. Plan on arriving at this time to sign in.
- At 6pm 1 large map is shown that have a dozen or so checkpoints on them. This map entails downtown Mill Creek and the Town Center.
- Participants will be given an hour to hit as many checkpoints as possible by using their notes or cell phone photo taken when the map is revealed.
- When you arrive at each checkpoint you will be given a raffle ticket good for prizes from our sponsors at the end of the race. How you get there is up to you, but the more raffle tickets you collect the more chances you have of winning prizes at the raffle drawing!
- PLUS!!! BEER GARDEN AND MUSIC AFTERWARDS. ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT A LOCAL CHARITY!
Try to hit as many checkpoints as you can, but remember that the raffle drawing starts at 7:00pm whether you are there or not!
Be sure to bring a watch, good navigational skills, and great attitude!